Greetings from Busan, Korea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi everyone~~!! I'm so glad that applied here.

My full name is LEE Chang-Woo. Chang-Woo is my first name. LEE is my family name. I'm 18-year-old boy from Republic of Korea. I born & live in Yeongdo Island, Busan city, Korea. For reference, Busan is located in southeast in Korea: from Seoul(capital of Korea) about 420km to southeast and Tsushima Island(in Japan) about 80km to northwest.

I'm 12th in high school student. I'll take CSAT(College Scholastic Aptitude Test: university entrance exam) on November 15th. I go to Kwang-Myung high school. I'm so busy about school life.

My hobbies are reading newspaper, listen to the music, listen to the radio, travel, swimming, etc. I'd love to do extreme sports such as scuba diving but I can't anything. Someday I want to do X-sports, such as scuba diving.

I'm interested in politics, music, society, international, etc. By the way, I'd love to travel but no time for me now. Besides I haven't been another country. The longest spot where I visited was Imjingak: it is away from my house in Busan about 500km to northwest. It is very close from Gaeseong, North Korea(away from there about 15km).

I speak Korean, English, and little Spanish. I learned Spanish at PUFS(Pusan Universoty of Foreign Studies) Spanish lecture for high school student last year.

My favorite bands are TVXQ[KR], BoA[KR], BigBang[KR], Avril Lavigne[CA], Sweetbox[??], LEE Hyo-ri, etc. I also love Korean Traditional Music and classical music.

I sometimes watch TV. I usually watch historical drama, documentary programs, news, etc.

Have a nice day :)
==============================
About IM
MSN ; xxchangwoo0120xx@hotmail.com
AIM ; xxchangwoo0120xx
myspace : MySpace.com - ♥ Chang-Woo ♥ - 18 - Male - Yeongdo-gu, BUSAN - www.myspace.com/bstbn004_korea

Greetings form Busan, Korea

- LEE Chang-Woo -

My experience scuba diving

Hello~~

I'll tell about my experience scuba diving.

One is at pool and the other is in ocean. I'll tell about in ocean on July 30th 2006. I was 17.

I dived at Taejongdae in Yeongdo Island, Busan, Korea. I haven't a license. So I applied "experience scuba diving".

I arrived Taejongdae at 2:30 p.m. and prepared diving. I wore one-piece long-sleeve and long-pants wetsuit. Putting on wetsuit was very difficult :( So it takes more 5 minutes and hurt my finger because wetsuit was very tight. So someone helped.

After putting wetsuit I and instructor snorkeling. After snorkeling, I and instructor dived. I and instructor dived 10m(32.8ft). In fact I really want to dive until 20~30m(65.6~98.4ft) but dived 10m(32.8ft). I saw sea urchins, starfishes, and a few fishes.

I was disappointed about scenery but it was fun.

Someday I want to get a license.

Welcome, Chang-Woo!

It's always great to see a young person with so many interests and accomplishments!

ScubaBoard is an excellent source of information, as I'm sure you will find out soon.

Good luck with getting your scuba license!

And your English is quite good! Hopefully, we won't confuse you with idioms and slang English terms! :)

Dave C

happywave.gif
Hi Chang-Woo and Welcome to
sblogo.gif

smilies-35311.png
bananawave.gif

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

don
party09.gif

Lee! What's shaking brotha? I would enjoy doing a dive trip to southern Korea over the summer. Where to go and what shop to use? Information please!!
Take it easy kid!
HOLA

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom