Greetings from Cape Town, South Africa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

3dive

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Greetings fellow-divers! It has been a long time since I donned a wetsuit! In the mean time, I have raised two boys now aged 10 and 13 and would love to start introducing them to the wonderful underwater world. Both enjoy water and go to swimming lessons regularly. I've joined the forum to get back in the swing of things. My oldest boy has some neurological and sensory integration challenges and I wanted to get some guidance in this regard. Fins up! 3dive

Hi there fellow South African, im in a very similar position as you, I have also not done much diving for the past 5 years as my sons were growing up, but they are now of age to start so whether they like it or not they will be on the first summer course:)

Hi there and welcome to Scuba Board!

3dive - Scuba diving is a fantastic sport to share with your family - especially when your kids are old enough to join you on your dives.

We (Indigo Scuba Diving Centre) train a lot of students from Cape Town, Stellenbosch, Somerset West, Strand, Gordon's Bay and Paarl of all ages and are here to answer any of your questions regarding learning to dive, where to dive and what equipment to buy.

We offer scuba courses in small groups from Scuba Diver (beginner) to Instructor, as well as Refresher courses, take qualified divers on guided dives to the top dive sites in and around Cape Town and have a fully stocked scuba shop.

Please do not hesitate to contact us on info@indigoscuba.com or visit our website Home - Scuba Diving Cape Town, South Africa - Courses and Tuition, Accompanied Dives, Equipment Sales, Services and Repairs for more details.

Happy bubbles!

Kate:)

Back
Top Bottom