Greetings from Frisco, TX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Good evening, folks. I’m getting back into scuba diving after having been away a number of years. I certified through NAUI while in college at Southwest Texas State University in San Marcos, TX.

Don Dibble and the fine folks at The Dive Shop were wonderful instructors and mentors during the three years after I certified. We completed daytime dives at Canyon Lake outside of New Braunfels and at Lake Travis in Austin. Night diving was in the San Marcos River and Canyon Lake and Lake Travis.

I had a nice Oceanic BC, regulator and dive computer combination, but sold it when my work schedule got busier, giving me less time for diving.

Now I’m back in the market for a good quality package at a reasonable price. We used Scubapro when I certified. Can anyone recommend some good buys? Thanks in advance!

Scott

Leisure Pro.....but check the classifieds here as well....welcome back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom