Greetings from Hong Kong

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For information on Bunn's may I suggest that you check the following posts
"Chinese diving equipment"

Discussion in 'Basic Scuba Discussions' started by Joris Vd, Oct 17, 2017.

The Lieu brothers were internationally known as were their products, especially their bullet proof 2 hose regulator.
At one time, after the turn over from England to China it was reported and accepted that they were the worlds largest manufacture of wet suits with a number of factories in China and SE Asia-(However I have no way of verifying that they were /are the largest )
(Dano @MAKO Spearguns -- your thoughts -- were they the largest ? )

last time in Hong Kong I spent a day with Kit lieu at his shop and traveling around the new territories-- what a memorable day that was -- non stop dive discussions with a true pioneer of Hong Kong diving

@outofofficebrb
After reading a number of your posts I suspect you read Chinese
What is the translation of this " 賓氏潛水學院有限公司 "

outofofficebrb all is well in CenCal- sunny and warm-- Next time you are traveling south towards the channel Islands drop in

Sam Miller, 111

What is the translation of this " 賓氏潛水學院有限公司 "
Sorry to interrupt:
Bunn's scuba diving school limited.
I believe one of the brother suffered a heart attack after giving scuba lesson at Li Po Chun United World College of HK in Ma On Shan(near to Shatin) and passed away many yrs ago. He died with his boots on.

BTW, HK products are different from chinese.

@Centrals posted;

賓氏潛水學院有限公司 "
Sorry to interrupt:
Bunn's scuba diving school limited.

I believe one of the brother suffered a heart attack after giving scuba lesson at Li Po Chun United World College of HK in Ma On Shan(near to Shatin) and passed away many yrs ago. He died with his boots on.

BTW, HK products are different from Chinese
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for the translation. I speak four languages American , English, Canadian Australian, with a little Spanish, but Chinese always baffled me -- and at my late age I am not going to attempt to learn Chinese, especially with you and @outofofficebrb as translators .

I suspect it was Kit who passed on. So sad- the end of the diving pioneers brothers of Hong Kong. I was so honored after so many years of paper correspondence that we had a full day of getting to know each other up close and personal

There are so darn few of us remaining

Yes I have been infer many times there is a distinct difference between Hong Kong and Chinese ...Please accept my sincere apology'

Thank again

Sam Miller, III

Yes I have been infer many times there is a distinct difference between Hong Kong and Chinese ...Please accept my sincere apology'
Thank again
Sam Miller, III
There is NO need for that. You have to live here for a while to notice the slow but gradual transition to redness!!! Outsider would be difficult to comprehend.

I have never heard the term HongKongers pre-1997 but since then Wow!!
I am a HongKonger or Han(as a race) but NOT chinese.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom