Greetings from Las Vegas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vegas911diver

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello All;
I wanted to take a moment and say hi. My name is Rob, and I am an Open Water SCUBA Instructor living and working in the Las Vegas, Nevada area. I am affiliated with PADI and currently doing all my teaching through Sport Chalet.
I am married to my wife Sara, and we have a beautiful little girl, Holly Rose, and are eagerly awaiting the arrival of our second, sometime in November.
I work for the Clark County Department of Aviation, as an Emergency Operations Dispatcher, and am also a part time Paramedic
My other passion, besides diving, is Jack Daniels. I have an extensive collection and belong to an International Collectors Forum. I have taken part in tastings, and private meet and greets with the Master Distiller, Jimmy Bedford.
Please feel free to ask me anything. If I can answer it, I will do my best to answer it openly and honestly. If I cannot, I will do my best to find the answer. If anyone comes to Vegas, and would like to dive, also please let me know. I frequent the California Dive boats, so I hope to meet some of you along the way.

Cheers to all

Rob

smilies-41093.png

I don't know if I welcomed you before the crash or not, as so much was lost - but I like to Howdy everyone. Now that we seem to be stable: HOWDY!

Let me know if I can help you here..

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom