Greetings from Quebec CANADA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you everybody! ☺️

Are you moving to BC, Noella?

Or just wanting to take some extra training there?

Are you moving to BC, Noella?

Or just wanting to take some extra training there?

I already had the plan to complete that course in British Columbia before the pandemic stroke us. I was planning for a sabbatical year. I had no intention to move there permanently (we never know though), but I was thinking about spending a few months there to complete this extra training (I am a slow learner). I know it is not wise to travel during the pandemic but it might be the only chance for me to take a few months off this winter so I will see if I can still be welcome there... I am a healthcare professional, I could maybe be useful there...

Lots of amazing diving here in BC. Consider Ocean Quest Dive Centre in Burnaby for your Divemaster training if you haven't picked a shop yet. I have been diving and training with they for many years and am never disappointed.

Lots of amazing diving here in BC. Consider Ocean Quest Dive Centre in Burnaby for your Divemaster training if you haven't picked a shop yet. I have been diving and training with they for many years and am never disappointed.

Thank you for your advice!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom