Greetings from Sydney

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sydney-diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi All,

I've been lurking around for a while, thought I better introduce myself :)

I'm an AOW diver from Sydney, I got my OW about 10 years ago and dived on and off, the odd weekend shore dive in Sydney and the odd dive on Holidays in QLD, Samoa and Fiji etc. A year ago after diving in Fiji I decided to get serious and finally bought my own gear, got my AOW and have done about 30 shore and boat dives over the last year.

Regards

Dave

Hey there Dave,
I am from Victoria... I am an advanced OW diver and have been diving for many years (can't member exactly).. Hows the dives in NSW? Dives here are pretty good (not as good as other places that i have dived).. I havent dived any of the wrecks here yet but i am venturing to get into it in the near future! i am in the pool this weekend, boring i know but at least i will have the scuba gear on and be blowing some bubbles!!
Cheers ADC

Greetings, and welcome to SB

Hey there Dave,
I am from Victoria... I am an advanced OW diver and have been diving for many years (can't member exactly).. Hows the dives in NSW? Dives here are pretty good (not as good as other places that i have dived).. I havent dived any of the wrecks here yet but i am venturing to get into it in the near future! i am in the pool this weekend, boring i know but at least i will have the scuba gear on and be blowing some bubbles!!
Cheers ADC

Hi ADC,

Sydney's pretty good, temperate with lots of sponges etc. Lots of Weedy Sea Dragons and Nudi Branchs, last week I did the Grey Nurse shark dive off Maroubra which was really cool. Viz is often pretty poor though, esp compare to Samoa! I've read good things about Vic diving.

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom