Greetings from the Philippines.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Valkyrja

New
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Greetings! I'm new here on Scuba Board, though I've been reading in the boards for a while now. I'm living in the Philippines and I would like to say Hello to everyone!

I am in the diving industry, but I still need to learn more about diving.

Welcome to Scubaboard! You can have never have too much dive learning. :wink:btw, I loved diving the Philippines!

Thanks! Yes!

Diving in the Philippines is really amazing and has lots of diving safaris to explore...

Hi Valkyrja and welcome to SB. I would love to make it out to the Philippines one day. I've heard a lot about the diving and would love to check it out first hand.

Hi Valkyrja and welcome to SB. I would love to make it out to the Philippines one day. I've heard a lot about the diving and would love to check it out first hand.
Thank you for welcoming me here. I hope that one day you will be able to dive in the Philippines because its really amazing.

Thank you for welcoming me here. I hope that one day you will be able to dive in the Philippines because its really amazing.

Where are you in the Philippines?

Welcome to SB. Thanks for joining in.

Back
Top Bottom