Greetings from Tobago newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Chris. I am a Trinidadian. I moved to Tobago 4 years ago to work on a hyperbaric chamber project and have been living there since. Tobaog is way quieter then Trinidad. The diving is way better. Water is warmer and definately cleaner and blue.

I work as a freelance instructor and work for a UK publisher full time. My wife and I were contracted to write a series of scuba diving guides for Caribbean Islands. The first in a series of 13 just finished printing in Thailand. I am quite proud of it.

I recently finished the second guide (the Cayman Islands) and will be starting the third (Belize) in April 2006.

Its great to be here on the ScubaBoard.

Yeah, exactly.

Where are you located.

I LOVE TOBAGO.

Welcome to the group. It was sunny and warm here in Charleston, SC until a few days ago but winter finally got us. I hope to get your way one of these days soon!

Hi there,
I am heading to Tobago at the end of the month, I can't wait, how has the vis been? Do you think I will be able to see some sharks? Anyone else heading that way soon?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom