Greetings from Toronto!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you want a great place to practice your skills in an area that remains "ice-free" all year drop by Humber Bay in the west end of Toronto any weekend...there are usually quite a few of us down there. You will meet everyone from newly-minted students on single tank rental gear to hardcore rebreather divers and everyone in between. It is a very inclusive atmosphere :)

I did my open water dives there and was wanting to go back there to get comfortable with some kit I have bought. What time does everyone normally meet? Is there someone to contact to see about times etc?

I did my open water dives there and was wanting to go back there to get comfortable with some kit I have bought. What time does everyone normally meet? Is there someone to contact to see about times etc?

The best time is around 9-10:00 a.m. on either Saturday or Sunday (depending on weather). Check out T.A.U.E. (Toronto Area Underwater Explorers) on Facebook...everyone usually posts up their dive plans.

Hey Zoocan,

New diver here as well. Certified last fall. Accumulated my own gear over the winter.

I'm in Burlington and looking to get out diving. If you're looking for a buddy let me know.

Back
Top Bottom