Greetings, permission to board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome scubadent and foothillsdiver! This is a great board, LOTS of friendly people! If you've ever wanted to be a song writer a'la Weird Al check out the Diver Parodies and put your 2 cents in!

Hope to hear lots from you!

Back to the briar patch with me!

Ber :bunny:

Scubadent & FootHillsDiver - Welcome!

Most of us are warm & friendly - even the "interesting" ones! - I've found this a most interesting place to hang out and I'm sure you will too.
Bring on the gear questions! - We love it!

Cheers

Happy Thanksgiving to all those south of the 49th and to Scubadent and Foothillsdiver.........................a big
WELCOME from the second LARGEST province in the second LARGEST country in the world...................Ontario, Canada..................

Yes by all meansas DG says watch those of us who "uniquing" round the board.

Permission to board?

Onto the board?

Hmm, it seems to me there is NO need to forewarn YOU of the...uh, er (what was the word DivingGal used?) OH YEA, "Unique" individuals on this board! (DavingGal being one of them-LOL) It sounds like ole' Scubadent, though young in years has a keen sense of the sublime humor most scuba divers possess. Scubadent, should you be giving US a heads-up?

Welcome to the boards!

Said with great affection,
The Dweebster

Originally posted by Scubadent
[B You all out there seem great!! [/B]

Yes you have permission to come aboard the SS S/S and a slimy welcome from the Stock Tank Underwater Diving Society aka STUDS.

From the Diving Mecca of the Freeworld-----Oklahoma

The Greatest........oops that's already been used.

ID

Welcome to foothillsdiver and Scubadent..

I've been on this board for 9 weeks now.. Living in Toronto, Ontario. A Big Welcome, ask Questions, get Answers!

N1Hawk

I may be a little late in getting my welcome in, but I'm happy to see you!

This is a fun place to spend some time. I know I spend entirely TOO MUCH time here.

Originally posted by DivingGal

There are a few, well I call 'em unique individuals out there that you might want to watch out for, (they know who they are and will soon identify themselves hehehehe) but basically we're all friendly folks.

and I happen to think "UNIQUE"
is a GREAT compliment! (even if DivingGal wasn't talking about me)

Hi Scubadent,

Welcome from a fellow Boston area diver (I live in Needham).

Where are you doing most of your diving? Where are you renting your gear from?

I was certified back in early 2000 and finished buying my first set of gear this year. Let me know if you have any questions about shops/gear/diving in this area, since the "newbie" experience is pretty fresh in my mind.

-Chris

Hey there L_D
I see from my wanderings on this site that you get around quite a bit into these threads. Good to have a fellow Baahhstonian around. I dive primarily in Gloucester or Marshfield. Rent mostly from Cape Ann divers in Glouc. or Northatlantic Scuba in Marsh. (terrific shop!) They have the best gear for rental at Northatlantic I have found. Being in Woburn I can get to both sites easily. I am looking to buy gear soon so I will have loads of questions for everybody. I have a pretty good idea as to what I want so now it's just getting the scratch together to pay for it! This site has been invaluable in my research to this point. Keep it up all!

Back
Top Bottom