Greetings - SE CT new diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H'Islander

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Certified mid July enjoying a lifelong desire.
Getting certified was the #1 personal goal on the ol' post divorce "bucket List".
I did the PADI e-Learning for the classroom portion and the dives with a local shop in Quaker Hill, Ct. (An awesome team at that shop, BTW..)

I've gotten a few walk-ins, 1 boat/wreck, and one twilight to night dive. 7 post-cert dives total so far. All in the areas from Groton, CT to Charlestown, RI.

Looking forward to seeing, learning new things and meeting new folks while traveling some too.

My job takes me to Belgium, the Netherlands, the UK and occassionally Israel (right on the med, but in a rather volitile area.) Hope to now find an opening to dive in those regions.

Always looking for an opportunity to jump in somewhere in the evenings or pay my share of expenses if a boat op presents itself.

Yours, aye -
Kevin

welcome aboard

Hey Kevin, welcome to the awesome world of the deep blue. Glad to hear you crossed off something on your bucket list.....i am working on my list as well.....
enjoy.
jennifer

0112.gif
Howdy and Welcome to SB.com!

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help? Helpful Hint: I have UserCP bookmarked as the page I go to first when I come onto SB.

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:

Crazy_eyed.gif

Back
Top Bottom