Greetings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubby

Registered
Reaction score
This is just a quick note to all those on this board to say thanks! I have been lurking in the background for these past couple weeks gleaming the invaluable knowledge that each and everyone of you possess hoping to have a better "beginning" diving experience. I will say the very first piece of advice that I took was looking around the LDS’s and finding the right Diving Instructor for me than the “certifying organization.” Certainly my goals were a main deciding factor as to “whom” it was I wanted to learn from as well. I will be starting classes in the next couple of weeks from a NAUI certified instructor which will make me O.W. as well as Nitrox Certified at the same time (two dives open, two dives Nitrox; different days, and the price wasn’t bad either). I’ve ordered a pair of Yellow Atomic Split fins from Leisure Pro, but still haven’t decided on what type of mask to get. Oh well, decision, decision. :) I look forward to further correspondence in the future!

Have Great Diving Day!

Glad to have you aboard. Good luck with the classes and keep us posted.

Chad

welcome to board. Good stuff on how you went about choosing your instruction. I am a Padi diver myself but I believe instructor is the the best choice over all, good luck:jester:

Back
Top Bottom