greetings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Storck

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello fellow divers out there!
My name is Storck and i am a AOWD from Denmark in Scandinavia (waaay up north)
I am 52 years old and my passion is diving, diving and again diving.
Today I have registered at ScubaBoard for theese reasons:
I am qurious to how other fellow divers are diving, their equipment etc. etc.
Maybee I can meetsome of theese other divers on various diving resorts worldwide.
Best regards
Storck.
(old divers never dies, they just go deeper):wink:

Hello Storck,
It must pretty cold up there :laughsnow: I live in Turkey and apart from not a lot of underwater life (after diving in the Redsea, it pretty much Sucks :) ), it is an "OK" place to dive. I use a MARES ICON BCD, Oceanic Delta 4 2nd stage FDX10 First Stage. Did you make your way to Turkey?

Hello fellow divers out there!
My name is Storck and i am a AOWD from Denmark in Scandinavia (waaay up north)
I am 52 years old and my passion is diving, diving and again diving.
Today I have registered at ScubaBoard for theese reasons:
I am qurious to how other fellow divers are diving, their equipment etc. etc.
Maybee I can meetsome of theese other divers on various diving resorts worldwide.
Best regards
Storck.
(old divers never dies, they just go deeper):wink:

Welcome aboard! :)

If you ever get tired of sand, try the Hirtshals-Kristiansand ferry, and enjoy diving with us in the south of Norway. :wink: There's also a dive center in Bjerringbro called Nortech Diving, and they visit their partner, Nortech Diving in Kristiansand every now and then. Say hello to them at the Copenhagen Dive Show January 29-31. :)

Hei hei Crisculina!
Great to hear from you.
I am soon leaving for Christmas holiday in New York, but when I return in January I`ll try to contact Northern diving in Bjerringbro. Could be nice to see some rocks instead of sand and sand and sand.
Hope you will enjoy a merry Christmas in beautiful Norway.
Regards
Henning Storck.

Merhaba Dadali!
Thanks for your kind welcoming!
I have visited Turkey only once, (southcoast) for one week of holiday. Without any diving though.
I also recently visited The red sea /Masa Shagra) for 1 week of diving. Beautifully sceneries.
Regards
Henning Storck

Hei hei Crisculina!
Great to hear from you.
I am soon leaving for Christmas holiday in New York, but when I return in January I`ll try to contact Northern diving in Bjerringbro. Could be nice to see some rocks instead of sand and sand and sand.
Hope you will enjoy a merry Christmas in beautiful Norway.
Regards
Henning Storck.

You do that. :) I've only heard positive things about Nortech. Takk, og riktig god jul til deg også. :)

Back
Top Bottom