• Weekend of August 24th-25th

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Weekend of August 31st-September 1st

• Weekend of September 7th-September 8th

• Weekend of September 14th-September 15th

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • None of these are good for me (please post your preferred date in this case)

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

King Kong Matt

Contributor
Reaction score
A couple of us were talking (in a different thread) about maybe getting a group together to go for a "Swim with the Seals/Isle of Shoals" NE Scubaboarders group trip...

Rumor around the water cooler is that the best time to see the seals is in late August. So...if you are interested, vote on a day so that we can see how many people and what kind of boat we might need.

Thanks,
Matthew

I clicked the last box by accident. All dates could work for me. I am so excited!!!

Ok... lets see... August 24th is Cape Ann Day #3, The next weekend is labor day weekend [probably good for most people, bad for me as that's Buffett-Fest]. September 14th is my club's annual picnic....

I voted for everything but labor day weekend, however the 24th and the 14th is out, but the sundays are free....

Hmm... Maybe Cape Ann Day #3 followed by Isle of Shoals #1... same weekend!

is the only one that works for me, but I'd love to go!

Already diving Cape Ann #3 on the 24th,
conducting a wedding on the 7th,
and dive club picnic (which I could forego for diving) on the 14th.

Now THAT'S a good idea!

Originally posted by Spectre
Hmm... Maybe Cape Ann Day #3 followed by Isle of Shoals #1... same weekend!

How long a drive is it to Captain Rob's from Cape Ann? Is he out of Portsmouth? I will need to make arrangements for lodging if I do the Cape Ann #3 as well.

Yeah...awesome idea...a group weekend. Who's in charge of making the shirts?

Not to derail the conversation, but does anyone ever get the sense while cruising this site that we need a dedicated board for NE?

How did those dang Texans (I am a former one so I will tread lightly) get their own board?

I think we need to ask about that one...what does everyone think?

Originally posted by shellbird
How long a drive is it to Captain Rob's from Cape Ann? Is he out of Portsmouth? I will need to make arrangements for lodging if I do the Cape Ann #3 as well.

Rye... it's a little south of portsmouth... but yea.. that area...

With a good solid month of advanced notice, I might actually be able to get my house cleaned enough to let people crash there... It's a little closer to Rye than Cape Ann is...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom