GTBA Gathering/Meet-N-Greet/Send-off Party- May 24, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes we are still going as scheduled, just the weekend before we leave has opened up.

In attendance thus far:

MissDirected + 3
Tmet
MoteMan and the "newly reborn" Missus Mote :wink:
Hansonian
Zoomer +2
NatureWalker
Zardoz
Frogman_5 aka JustHavin'Fun :wink:
Dixiediver
Junko

Possibly: JohnnyBravo -n- Nat, Reeldreams

Please go to sign up sheet and add your name: Sign up for Venice, May 24

Party Starts at 9:a.m.

Some things to note:
If you have a tarp - bring it - 'tis nice to set things on
a lil chair, if you have one
and an umbrella - one you can stabilize in the sand - so I learned (right Mote?:wink:)

Anyone else thinks of some good tips - add them

Last edited:
You doing Becky's clean-up as well? yOu guys are going to have so much fun.

No, unfortunately we have a prior commitment on sunday that prevents us from going down to help Becky out also. We are heading to Key Largo on monday as planned for a much needed vacation that was booked months ago. Luckily saturday has opened up so that we CAN attend the Meet & Greet

Now thats a tempting Idea, Venice sat, head to the Keys for the clean up after, and why not hit a few more shore dives around Lauderdale on the way back Mond. or Tues.

I'm going down and I will be there to help Becky for a while on Saturday morning if any of you guys want to join us for the fun I will be there around 7 in the morning.

Ok, it looks like Bandit and I will be there. My Mom and Dad are looking like they'll shoot down with us as well. And just for grins, I'm going to bring some practise kids with me :) Actually, we were going to have to be back in Tampa by 5ish to watch some friends' kids so they could attend a wedding until Shawn had the brilliant idea of throwing them in the car with us. I'll see what we can bring by way of cooking supplies and food too. But I'll update on that when I have a better idea. Lookin forward to seeing everyone!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom