GTBA Gathering/Meet-N-Greet/Send-off Party- May 24, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, it looks like Bandit and I will be there. My Mom and Dad are looking like they'll shoot down with us as well. And just for grins, I'm going to bring some practise kids with me :) Actually, we were going to have to be back in Tampa by 5ish to watch some friends' kids so they could attend a wedding until Shawn had the brilliant idea of throwing them in the car with us. I'll see what we can bring by way of cooking supplies and food too. But I'll update on that when I have a better idea. Lookin forward to seeing everyone!

Hey that is good stuff. How old are the kids? I will have my niece and nephew in tow (9 & 4 respectively).

Okay - I'm going to have a look at how many we have signed up for this event and figure a menu. Will come back later with a list of items we need.

i'll be bringing a cooler full of ice and a case of bottled water.

Hey that is good stuff. How old are the kids? I will have my niece and nephew in tow (9 & 4 respectively).

Okay - I'm going to have a look at how many we have signed up for this event and figure a menu. Will come back later with a list of items we need.

Kids are 12 and 9. Oldest is the boy who'll soon be working on a junior scuba cert. and youngest is the girl who will most certainly keep me on my toes. She's a wild one! We can probably bring hotdogs and hamburgers so long as I can get something to cook them on.

LB, I'm thinking we should stick with "cold" foods. Just because I don't think anyone is bringing a grill.

So lets say the menu is as follows:
Cold bucket of chicken from Publix -
Cold Bucket of chicken from wherever - Junko
Cold Bucket of chicken from wherever -
2 Bags of Chips - Zoomer
Case of Water - MoteMan
Case of Water - Zoomer
Fruit -
Napkins, plates, and forks - MissDirected
Sides:
Pasta salad - Missus Zoomer
Baked beans - MissD
Bean & Corn Salad - Lil Bit's Mom
Desert - Cake - Lil Bit's Mom

I had asked Alcina to put the sign-up sheet in the first post but I haven't seen her around so I guess just copy this post and add your name to whatever you will be bringing :)

Last edited:
I'll bring a case of water as well and a couple bags of chips, wife wants to make a pasta salad and although it's not on the list we'll bring it as well....

Sure hope the weather forecast changes...

I can bring one bucket of chicken, if that isn't already taken by someone else.

LB, I'm thinking we should stick with "cold" foods. Just because I don't think anyone is bringing a grill.

So lets say the menu is as follows:
Cold bucket of chicken from Publix -
2 Bags of Chips -
Case of Water - MoteMan
Case of Water -
Fruit -
Napkins, plates, and forks - MissDirected
Sides:
2 Potato salad -
Baked beans - MissD
Bean & Corn Salad - Lil Bit's Mom
Desert - Cake - Lil Bit's Mom

I had asked Alcina to put the sign-up sheet in the first post but I haven't seen her around so I guess just copy this post and add your name to whatever you will be bringing :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom