GTBA Meet & Greet, Friday November 13, 2009, Joe's Crab Shack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just realized I can't make this. I'll be heading out to my hunting camp after work on that day for the whole weekend looking for Bambi .:comeandgetsome:

I'll make the next one, I promise.

I just realized I can't make this. I'll be heading out to my hunting camp after work on that day for the whole weekend looking for Bambi .:comeandgetsome:

Bummer. Okay enjoy your trip. :)

I hope you don't find her.:depressed:

Glad to see you going scoobahdood. Least I will know one person. But alot of good people to meet I'm sure. Look forward to seeing you all.
Cheers,
Walt

Last edited:
Walt, Myself, Robin and AquaPixie are all in the Brooksville area and are planning on going to the next M&G. We should try to coordinate rides. (unless you are already going to be in the area)
Ill talk to AP tomorrow and see what her plans are!

What's going on in Brooksville? There getting a nice sized contingent.:)

They're breeding their own (I am sooo just kidding)? :popcorn:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom