GUE--DIR Fundamentals Class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheRookMan once bubbled...

How did I miss that. Please let me know when you are planning on a return visit! Or better yet, where should I be watching for scheduled classes?

Thanks!

TRM,

Keep checking the GUE site, and also the Fifth Dimension site. The postings seem to be a little slow, but the info should be there in time for class sign up.

www.gue.com

www.fifthd.com

JillyBeanDog once bubbled...
:) GUE--Great training and high expectations

GUE--DIR Fundamentals Class

May 30th, 31st and June 1st
Grand Rapids, Michigan

Registration https://www.gue.com/cgi-bin/reg

Hey Jill,

Welcome to the board! I was wondering when you'd show up.

Ah, the things I could tell everyone about you.....:D

detroit diver once bubbled...

Hey Jill,

Welcome to the board! I was wondering when you'd show up.

Ah, the things I could tell everyone about you.....:D

Oh ooooohhh....story time..story time....

It's friday I'm at work. and I need entertainment....story story story....pleeeeeaaaaaaseee

As much as I'd love to tell you stories, I will be diving with her and feel it's probably not prudent to do so!:wacko:

Holy Cow---I leave the board for a couple of days and when I return look at the trouble that Detroit Diver is trying to stir up.

Well Big T--c'mon and head up for the May 30th DIR F class. MHK let me know that this class is "grandfathered in" re: certification/DIR gear configuration. Same amount of fun, just fewer rules. And if you have to have the cert card in your wallet, those requests will be accomodated also.

As for you DD--all's I can think of right now is the self incrimination comment pertaining to your herb bread recipe--AAArrrrgggggggggg You set me up, you lured me in, . . .
I appreciate (in advance--cuz I'm bound to do something really dumb at some point) your discretion.

As a reminder to ALL:
GUE DIR Fundamentals Class
May 30, 31 June 1st
Grand Rapids, MI

Great to see you at The Ford Seahorse Shipwreck Fest!!

Jill,

I believe that all classes set up before the announcement are grandfathered in. I don't know, however, if the student and instructor have the option to make it a certification class. That might be a good question to ask the powers that be.

Glad I could help you out with the recipe....

DD--I am working with Mhk re: the class. His word is the last word as far as I'm concerned. This is the scoop.
Now, if you jump in and muckey up the waters . . . . that could be another story.:wink:

I only jump into Spring Mill Pond where the waters are already mucky to start out with. Then no ones knows the difference!

I checked on the GUE site for scheduled DIR-f classes at Dutch Springs and instead the only thing I found in the North East was the St Lawrence. My question is what side of the river? Is this a Canadain course or on the American side? (If on the northern side can I pay in them funny colored dollars?:wink: )

Having spent most of my life in northern NY diving the Finger Lakes, Lake Ontario and the Thousand Islands, I certainly wouldn't mind heading up north again to try the fundimentals class (certification class or not).

Hey, Dectek, I'm at Exit 105. Want to start a car pool up to the St Lawrence?

Back
Top Bottom