GUE--DIR Fundamentals Class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rookman...
Did you go to the Toms River Scuba Flea Market this week end?
I was going to go but we had to pay our $400 for the kids Fast Pitch Softball this week and got caught short.

Thanks Dave--

I'm the quiet type . . . Just ask Detroit Diver.
(reminder to DD: yes, we will be diving together)

More than being the quiet type, I am not a super experienced diver. I just dont feel like I bring much to the board at this time (with exception of 'what not to do'). And I'm not much into the bitey/offensive stuff that I've read at times.

Glad to read that you quit smoking! Reading your 10k time made me feel a bit guilty and ashamed that my fitness level is not even close to where I would like it to be. Good job on the 45 (or 46 I dont recall).

Hey--I almost forgot . . .
I am working with the Chief of Hyperbaric Medicine at Spectrum Hospital in Grand Rapids, Michigan--Rick Hodgson
He is going to give a lecture and chamber tour for all interested. The talk is going to be centered around DCI, BMI, dive profiles, etc., all questions welcome.

The date is Thursday, March 20
Time: 6:30 to 9 p.m.

JillyBeanDog once bubbled...

Well Big T--c'mon and head up for the May 30th DIR F class. MHK let me know that this class is "grandfathered in" re: certification/DIR gear configuration. Same amount of fun, just fewer rules. And if you have to have the cert card in your wallet, those requests will be accomodated also.

I appreciate the invite...however convincing the little lady that I need to take this class twice is like trying to convince me that toyota should be allowed to run a car in the winston cup series.....just not going to happen..

I can't wait until June...MHK & DIR fanatics vs Big-T and his twisted view on life...I hope they have lots of video tape.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom