GUE fundamentals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got back from my Fundies class about a week ago. It was an incredible experience. Tough, but wonderful. I recommend it to any serious diver. Unfortunately it just confirmed to me that I will be spending lots and LOTS of my hard-earned money on more training and gear in the future.

Sounds familiar... I think my fundie-instructor might be the single most expensive dude in my life if we place all later costs on him

Sounds familiar... I think my fundie-instructor might be the single most expensive dude in my life if we place all later costs on him
Well it’s hard to beat a mortgage in terms of cost but yea I have a feeling GUE training trips and related scuba equipment will be somewhere in my top expenses soon.

Well it’s hard to beat a mortgage in terms of cost but yea I have a feeling GUE training trips and related scuba equipment will be somewhere in my top expenses soon.

On the bright side, you are more likely to have good instruction and not conclude later that you should retake a course.

Yeah but let’s be realistic, what better way could you spend your money?

Back
Top Bottom