GUE Fundies - where should I do it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can do springs in a 5mm, at least I could. But temperature sensitivity is really personal.

Fundies in a wet suit and single tank is easier that with a DS and/or doubles.

If you are confident you know how to use a dry suit and will normally dive in a dry suit you should take it in your dry suit.

If you want to dive in a dry suit but don’t own one or haven’t learned how to use yours do the dry suit course and fundies 1. Don’t try to combine too much, it takes time to learn how to use the DS. Then practice what they showed you and do fundies 2 when ready.

I though I knew and fundies showed me I didn’t. Extreme exposure (at least) rents DS at very reasonable rates and tries to keep a very good assortment on hand.

Merideth is great, she was interning during my Cave 1 class and very knowledgeable and professional. I can also attest to Zero Gravity being a great location and you will have a lot more interesting locations for you class than in High Springs, great cenotes and ocean. I do believe Gideon Liew teaches out of ZG when he is in Mx so he would also be a great choice if available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom