GUE - Primer and Fundies Upgrade Classes in Raleigh NC - Oct 18-23rd - 3 classes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rlynch

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
All, If you in the area and want to take a Primer Class or need to upgrade your Fundies Rec pass to Tech here are the classes I have arranged.

Oct 18-19th – Fundies Upgrade class – 1 Spot open
Oct 20-21st – Primer – 1 Spot open
Oct 22-23rd – Primer – 4 Slots open (may be cancelled if we cannot get 2 divers in this class)

All Taught by Doug Mudry from High Springs.

Added costs/Info

1. 1/x of the travel cost ($400) of the instructor. This will be divided equally amongst all the students. Payable to
  2. Access to Fantasy Lake is $15/day PP payable directly to them.
  3. You have to bring all your tanks for the day to the lake, no fill station onsite.

If you want to join any of the classes please Register with GUE & Join the FB group Raleigh Area Divers (we can coordinate particulars if needed there and do general announcements)

Looks like we have 2 spots for the upgrade class on the 18th. Bring your buddy.
18-22nd classes are a go. Mon-tues are might be cancelled if no students.
Thanks
(I'm just arranging them, no profit motive for me... Etc.)

Doug is a great fundies instructor. If you're in need of any of these classes, now's the time!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom