GUE Tech 1 in Okinawa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We may conduct a T1 or two in Tokyo around Xmas/New Year, or more likely we go down to Philippines as we also plan to do some cave diving. Do you think anyone could be interested in a T1?

We have three that will likely take T1 in August or September here on Okinawa. Liam has said he can come back but we're also looking at Richard Lundgren because Mike needs to finish his T2 dives before October.

I think we can set up a fundies class during the same time period so we might have someone ready for T1 in December.

The problem is that the water is so warm here very few people have dry suits so taking classes in Tokyo in December would be a bit difficult.

Not sure if I told you, but I retire from the Marines in August and was offered a job a few days ago starting the day after I retire - ON OKINAWA!!!! :) I'll be here for another few years at least!

That means dry suit this winter, T2 next year and perhaps RB80 the year afterwards... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom