Guess the opening date of Morrisons

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Mike, did you get your committee invitation? I got mine at 11:00 am yesterday.

We invite you and all the committee members to Please come and be at the ribbon cutting. The committee members will be recognized at the ceremony.

If you can please help me by spreading the word to any or all committee members, we would appreciate your help .

We are all so excited that this day has finally arrived and know you are too!

See you Thursday at 11:00 at the Spring and

Thank you,

Scott and Susan

Susan Brown Burgess
Commissioner' s Aide to
Commissioner Scott A. Brannon
415 Highway 20 East
Freeport, Fl. 32439
850 835-4860 Phone
850 835-4836 Fax

Now see I had a feeling it would be open by March 1st. I picked that because I figured they would open on a weekend day when people were off to attend a grand celebration. I should have known government officials would only come out on a weekday. I still chose the 1st Sunday it would be open :D

I knew some government worker wouldn't come out on a non work day when they weren't in any hurry to open this in the first place.... (the reason I didn't choose a weekend day.

Hey Mike, did you get your committee invitation? I got mine at 11:00 am yesterday.

I don't know that I was officially on the committee.

I mean I know you and I were at that first "meeting" they had for re-doing the springs, but I don't think they had me listed as anything else.

I mean I got the email from the Comission but that was about it....

If you go and they call my name, please give them my thoughts on working so hard to get it opened when they promised to. :rofl3:

If this date holds (Feb 27, 2009) it looks like SeaYoda will be the winner....

I will be at Gennie Springs on Thurs or I would try and be there.

Thanks Gary for giving us something to wish for. Now that it appears it will open, what's next?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom