Guru No More

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's raining here today, I'm tired,bored, and it's the last school day for the kids (and us :D). It's gonna be a long day. Hope I can go diving tomorrow. Jax, got anymore of that eggnog left?
I don't think so :wink:
:shocked2: :eek:fftopic:

We are being reasonable, logical, and showing sense! We must engage in hijinks and hoopla!

Why is an orange?
. Because telephone poles and trees don't have doors!

:rofl3:

It's raining here today, I'm tired,bored, and it's the last school day for the kids (and us :D). It's gonna be a long day. Hope I can go diving tomorrow. Jax, got anymore of that eggnog left?

Well, I am going shopping later . . . com'on over!!! :rofl3::rofl3:

Good thing you like peanuts :rofl3:

:wink: :kiss2:
Hey, sweetie, I like chucking the shells on the floor more than I like eating the peanuts. :D

Who has egg nog and is not sharing with us?

Jax has the eggnog. I say she brings it down here, and Sam and everyone else come down. We can drink it on the beach, have a sleep over at my house and go diving tomorrow! No dry suits needed, as the water is still in the low 80's, high 70's. :D

Jax has the eggnog. I say she brings it down here, and Sam and everyone else come down. We can drink it on the beach, have a sleep over at my house and go diving tomorrow! No dry suits needed, as the water is still in the low 80's, high 70's. :D

Dang, that is the best offer I've had all day!!!!!

I'm In! :D

In heart and mind, anyway . . .

:shocked2: :eek:fftopic:

We are being reasonable, logical, and showing sense! We must engage in hijinks and hoopla!

Why is an orange?
. Because telephone poles and trees don't have doors!

:rofl3:

I think I speak for everyone here when I say...huh? :huh:

I think I speak for everyone here when I say...huh? :huh:

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

:rofl4:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom