Haigh Quarry Sunday May 24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As i previosly stated, my family occassionally interferes with my life (or lack thereof) and it does not look like i will be able to dive on Sunday. Sorry. I was "truly" looking forward to the flag and the raising of it.

I'm sure Jep can meet you at a gas station and demonstrate his technique :wink:

Seriously, regret that you won't be able to make it this time.

I'm sure Jep can meet you at a gas station and demonstrate his technique :wink:

Seriously, regret that you won't be able to make it this time.

That's ok, i will pass. I am sure jep's gf will be waiting at the opposite end of that gas station to kick my a$$ if I agreed. Have a great time and i will be there for the next one.

Ok, I'm good for 8am on Sunday...had a little equipment issue today, but it's all squared away.

Still on?

I'm packing the gear tonight...

I'll even pick-up some Grill Meat to share, sounds like we're gonna have a small group for that's okay.

BTW, I have the "ScubaBoard Buddies" Dive Flag!!!!

Wow Kyphur, I really screwed up on this post. I and a small contingent from the Chicago Scuba Meetup were there today. I consider Scubaboard my first "dive club". If I had paid attention to this post, I would have stopped by and said hello. I think I even saw the dive flag! Let me know next time you are diving at Haigh!

-Dean

Wow Kyphur, I really screwed up on this post. I and a small contingent from the Chicago Scuba Meetup were there today. I consider Scubaboard my first "dive club". If I had paid attention to this post, I would have stopped by and said hello. I think I even saw the dive flag! Let me know next time you are diving at Haigh!

-Dean

No problem Dean, I'll forgive you (this time)...

I think everyone saw the flag! It sure made a lot of noise flapping in the wind today. :rofl3:

I'll be at Haigh at least once in June (hopefully twice). I'm always looking for someone to dive with either at Haigh or Pearl Lake. I do want to start exploring the wrecks in Lake Michigan also, taking Wreck Diver and getting comfortable with a pony bottle.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom