Haigh Quarry Sunday May 24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheScubaBOB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Since I'll be hung-up doing EFR at the LDS on Saturday the 23rd I'd like to see if anyone from Sucbaboard will be able to come out and dive on Sunday the 24th at Haigh.

Just looking to get in some Bottom time maybe take turns doing a little Nav (want to get some pics of the drain plug!).

I'll bring my Camera & Strobe so anyone who comes will get Pics of themself underwater!

Hope to see some of my new SB Buddies there (even though I know most of you will be diving on the 23rd :D )

Enjoy!

Hi Kyphur, I might be able to make it. Cant lock my self in yet as it is a holiday weekend and the family may want to see me but I will keep it in mind though. I will firm up by Saturday though so you know if I can make it.

I'll be there, justy messing around with my doubles. Ask Tina for Ken Pratt.

So everyone can find me, I'll be making a "Scubaboard Buddies" Dive Flag on 11 by 17 paper (laminated). I'll hoist it when I get there.

Let's say 8:00 am as close to the "Warming Shack" as we can get....

As i previosly stated, my family occassionally interferes with my life (or lack thereof) and it does not look like i will be able to dive on Sunday. Sorry. I was "truly" looking forward to the flag and the raising of it.

Back
Top Bottom