Haigh this weekend???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why do you want to reinforce the crotch?
Because it gets so much use and abuse!

A long time ago, in a galaxy, far, far away... I bought the suit used and it was a custom cut for the orginal owner. The fit in the legs was OK, but not ideal, so the seams in the crotch get a lot of stress when I get my frog kick going.

Too late for the pockets- I squirted some silicone in there and they look "better"

how about this weekend Dec 8th....anyone will be in? so I can ask Tina if we can dive in!!

how about this weekend Dec 8th....anyone will be in? so I can ask Tina if we can dive in!!
I'm looking to get wet- I'm planning on going to Gilboa, but if I could dive closer, that would be great! Let me know...

I'm looking to get wet- I'm planning on going to Gilboa, but if I could dive closer, that would be great! Let me know...

Tina said, no no no...
let me know when u r going to Gilboa, I might join in....I almost did a dive there 2 weeks ago, sound like a good place

Tina said, no no no...

Regardless of what "other" people say, this is the response you will get from Tina to open up after hours. Trust me, I've begged her to open up for some ice diving off hours. The answer was no.

On the afore mentioned topic, it looks like Wazee and Red Granite have about 2 inches of ice. With our current weather patterns, we'll be ice diving in January. :monkeydan

Back
Top Bottom