Halcyon Explorer Wing (55 Lb lift) for sale - Excellent condition, very low price!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coldwaterdiver

Registered
Reaction score
Halcyon Explorer Wing - 55 lb lift. Approximately 7 years old, but has seen very very limited, fresh water only use (only 15 open water dives). Excellent condition. $140 inclusive of $25 shipping allowance (you pay shipping over $25 - I can't cover shipping to the ends of the earth). Currently priced at $400 at Halcyon dealers.

Please send PM with full shipping address if interested. I will PM you shipping cost (actual cost less $25 allowance); I don't expect the shipping cost balance will be significant, as I will cover fully $25 of the cost. Will ship following receipt of Paypal payment (or Interact e-banking in Canada - all you need is my email).

Will email photos if you are seriously interested (ie fully ready to buy and wish to confirm the excellent condition of the wing). I would post pics, but the image size is too large.

Cheers

Coldwaterdiver1

Attachments

• DSC00112.jpg
    DSC00112.jpg
    376.8 KB · Views: 278

Back
Top Bottom