Closed Halcyon H-75P 1st stage and AURA 2nd (old style)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I still have to understand 100% all the changes they did between the old and the current version.

The second stage is exactly the same, except for the front cover. Am I right?

Just a question: do you know if SP service kits can be used with no problems on Halcyon regs?
I spoke with the service department at Halcyon asking if I could just use the old faceplate off of an Aura on the new, improved, uglified Aura. The answer was "Yep." I asked to buy to of them to do so and the guy, I think, peed in his pants laughing....

As to the interchangeability of the SP MK17 in the H50-D firsts, I am bet a few hunnerd dollars on it. Hope I didn't bet wrong.

OMMOHY

I spoke with the service department at Halcyon asking if I could just use the old faceplate off of an Aura on the new, improved, uglified Aura. The answer was "Yep." I asked to buy to of them to do so and the guy, I think, peed in his pants laughing....

As to the interchangeability of the SP MK17 in the H50-D firsts, I am bet a few hunnerd dollars on it. Hope I didn't bet wrong.

OMMOHY
I understand, definitely not a common request!
But I would have done the same!
Living in Italy, I think that the shipping fee would be soo high.

Thanks for the feedback about MK17 ~ H50-D service kits.
I should try to investigate better for the H75-P too!

For single tank back mount I think the FSR routes nicely. I use FSR for the replaceable seat.

I have service manuals I can get to you and can also get service kits, just DM me.

If you convert G260 to R195 cover you need to change friction ring too. I can get those parts, in fact I have a bunch in my own stock.

Not a fan of the Apeks second stages, breathe nice but the rotating air barrel irritates me.

Use these guys for tools:

For single tank back mount I think the FSR routes nicely. I use FSR for the replaceable seat.

I have service manuals I can get to you and can also get service kits, just DM me.

If you convert G260 to R195 cover you need to change friction ring too. I can get those parts, in fact I have a bunch in my own stock.

Not a fan of the Apeks second stages, breathe nice but the rotating air barrel irritates me.

Use these guys for tools:

Love Scuba Clinic Tools!
I said that we have similar tastes!

I basically have a complete working station for servicing regs, except for an ultrasonic cleaner. I would like to give it a try but I am little scared about damaging the parts with it (i.e. having the chrome on first stages come loose after several cycles over the years)

I agree on the routing for single tanks... It's just that I dive doubles+deco stages 99% of the time. Not that I am an elite diver, but love to do longer bottom times :)

Reading your opinion about the rotating air barrell just triggered my curiosity: what do you find irritating?

Attachments

• IMG_20220331_084314.jpg
    IMG_20220331_084314.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20220331_084344.jpg
    IMG_20220331_084344.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 58
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom