Halcyon Pioneer setup adjustments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whoops... sorry on the confusion, when i said "taking hte whole harness out", i meant, i have to take the whole left side harness out from the cam buckle !! Treading through the cam buckle is a little painful and i got lots of abrasion on my hands !!

i didnt mean taking the WHOLE HARNESS out from the whole plate. my bad !!

another question, on the "butterfly wing like" nuts that holds the plate to the wings , which side should the "butterfly wing like" nuts be ?? I figured it should be on the outside facing the tank ??

I have to agree with motivation, the MANUALS FROM HALCYON SUCKS BIG TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It doesnt help at all for a newbie that doesnt have hands on instructions from an expert.

Dxtreme once bubbled...
whoops... sorry on the confusion, when i said "taking hte whole harness out", i meant, i have to take the whole left side harness out from the cam buckle !! Treading through the cam buckle is a little painful and i got lots of abrasion on my hands !!

another question, on the "butterfly wing like" nuts that holds the plate to the wings , which side should the "butterfly wing like" nuts be ?? I figured it should be on the outside facing the tank ??

The wing nuts go on the diver side of the bp. The channel keeps them from gouging your back.

MD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom