Halcyon Power Inflator Sticking

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Damn, I'm glad I bought DiveRite Wings back in 1998. Now 20 years and 2500 dives later, they are still working fine and have never been serviced.
That pretty impressive. @michael-fisch Is most of your diving fresh water? What clean/rinse procedure do you use? What frequency? Could you post a picture of the inflator?

TIA

I dive every weekend that I'm not very sick, and only do 1-2 vacations a year in salt water. everything else is freshwater. I maintain my equipment after is stops working properly since I have multiple everything and most of the unrepairable gear that I see was destroyed by piss poor maintainance. My DiveRite/Sherwood inflators have never been disassembled, but If I have to take them apart my heated ultrasonic bath will get quite a workout, Threads will be cleaned using SS Taps and I'll be buying new NBR O-Rings.

Michael

Back
Top Bottom