Halcyon Santi Partnership

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

couldn't even read that thing the marketing bs was so thick. doesnt say what the H/santi relationship actually is, or announce anything new for customers. guess i know why oceanedgfe dropped/was dropped by santi now though

Their announcement reads like the marketing equivalent of a dutch rudder. This United We Stand banner is simply offensive. And plain stupid. It seems to suggest that they are joining forces against some unspoken evil, a war on diving terror......or maybe to a lesser extent, that perhaps they are "Boston Strong". They both DO make excellent products, I certainly am not arguing that fact, but that statement combined with that banner, points to unbridled megalomania that would be better suited to marketing
the next Rocky Balboa feature.

the article seems to confuse Halcyon and GUE.

I realize that JJ is at the head of both, but does this mean GUE is entering into a partnership with Santi?

the article seems to confuse Halcyon and GUE.

I realize that JJ is at the head of both, but does this mean GUE is entering into a partnership with Santi?

It doesn't. I have taken two GUE classes from two different instructors, both who are Halcyon dealers. Not once did I feel any sales pressure to buy Halcyon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom