Halo Scuba - legit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OTF

Coney Island Whitefish Biologist
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Has anybody bought from haloscuba.com? I think they used to be called Cross Country Scuba. Legit retailer? Good/bad experiences?

Update - I took the gamble and ordered an expensive set of hard-to-find limited edition fins despite knowing nothing about the reputation of this shop. Figured at worst the credit card company would deal with it. Ironically enough my VPN was freaking out Halo's payment processor and the shop gave me a call worried I was the sketchy one.

Well, the payment went thorough and fins arrived ridiculously fast! And they're awesome!

To anyone who finds this thread searching for a review of Halo Scuba aka Cross Country Scuba - they're totally legit. I think it's a local shop and Canadian B2B distributor without too much online presence compared to the big retailers. Would recommend.

Back
Top Bottom