Hamanasi vs. Isla Marisol? OrTurneffe or Huracan?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think we'll probably end up deciding between Isla Marisol and Huracan. But I'll also check Thatch Caye. Any other insights on how good the diving is from any of those resorts?

Thank you.

I spent an entire week with Huracan around this time last year. It was by far the best diving I've done. The resort was amazing, the little island was relaxing, and the owners (and everyone I met there) were beyond perfect. I can't recommend them enough. I will be going back. Head there if you at all can!

These places all have good reputations so it mainly comes down to style and facilities. I particularly like Thatch Caye as it's well placed for local diving in the Southwater Caye Marine Park, Turneffe & Glovers, and also for mainland trips (which they conduct themselves in their own minibuses). The (private) island is a lovely place to be as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom