Hand grip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Derffie

Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking for a hand grip for my GoPro. Something that won't be hard to manage and that I may be able to attach to a D ring. Reviews of the Bobbber (poor quality) or the Beneath the Water grip (poor tolerance, loose fit) leave me a bit anxious. Any suggestions? Thanks

I'm looking for a hand grip for my GoPro. Something that won't be hard to manage and that I may be able to attach to a D ring. Reviews of the Bobbber (poor quality) or the Beneath the Water grip (poor tolerance, loose fit) leave me a bit anxious. Any suggestions? Thanks

AR15 Go Pro Handle

MAR15H-2T.jpg

New setup HERO4 with HDMI monitor

I have three new setup / options for GoPro HERO4 and HERO3+
With handles i have this tray and 5" HDMI monitor. Monitor and GoPro housing connecting permanently together through 12" cable.
DNC-5_with_GoPro.jpg
Another version of the tray
DNC-5_4K_waterproof_gopro_system.jpg DNC-GP2_4k_underwater_camera.jpg
External monitor and GoPro housing connecting through detachable HDMI waterproof connector.
I can make some custom modification, if you need something special.
DIVE AND SEE Underwater Monitors | BRING CLARITY TO PASSION

For a simple handle, I'm not a fan of pistol-grip types. Always seems that whatever/wherever you're trying to shoot isn't quite right for the angle/orientation of the grip.

I'm partial to the SP Gadgets POV pole that goes from 11" to 36" (7"-19" version shown below.)

At 11" it's a nice compact size, but gives you the flexibility to go longer if needed. Very well made. I attached a bolt snap and clip it off to a D-ring when not in use. List price is $59 but I paid $29 for mine from B&H I think.

40839.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom