hand signals?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is Walter trying to start that "Men's Only" page that the guys kept threatening on the "Women Only" forum?

I think that now he is older and bladder control has taken it's turn on the old body. He is probably talking about the wetsuit warming method but forgot to get into the water first! This was his reply when he realized what was about to happen!

Later, Hawk.

You and your buddy are diving a ledge and s/he sees something cool in a deep under cut and wants to borrow your light to get a better look. Problem is you left it on the boat.

You reply by pointing to your eye, then your left nipple, and then to your posterior.

If your buddy is as sick as you, s/he will understand immediately :)

Originally posted by ChrisF
You reply by pointing to your eye, then your left nipple, and then to your posterior.
First saw that one on Junkyard Wars....

For the rest of the gallery going "Huh?!?!??"

Eye.....Left Teat.....Behind (say it a bit faster and you'll get it)

This sign came up during our review of hand signals in my DiveMaster class.

Look at the included photo and guess what the sign means.

(Texas Swampsters....If you know the answer, let the other folks try and guess a few times before we announce what the answer is...)

"I'm down to five rounds of ammo"?

Nope...keep trying....

Hint: The answer is more "common" than you think.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom