Happy Birthday, Richie!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hope you have a terrific day today! :)
:bday: :party2: :cheers:

Happy Birthday!!! I was really hoping to hear you speak in Maryland before it got canceled. Maybe next time :)

Richie!

Had no idea it was your birthday. Have you found anything yet in a wreck that stops those things from happening every year? If you could package it and sell it, the money made from it would dwarf the riches of the Atocha.

Looking forward to our wreck dives in Point Pleasant. Enjoy your day!

Man thank you all for the well wishes! I couldnt have spent my Birthday any better, diving with friends in the warm clear Keys, catching lobster, drinking a few post dive green GRENADES, and way too much red meat!!!! I look forward to doing it again...and again...and again!

Richie... a bit late but HB! Happy to hear it was a good day. Later, Alan :wink:

Happy Birthday Richie and hello from Brooklyn!
Hope to dive with you one day off New Jersey coast!

Eugene

Thanks again, I find alot of diving and alot of drinking helps with, umm what was the question?

Thanks again, I find alot of diving and alot of drinking helps with, umm what was the question?

Do you wear splitfins?:rofl3:

Happy Belated Birthday!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom