Happy Halloween

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Soloist

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
9286191A-8CD2-46A2-ABB6-9942A81C1FD8.jpeg

I'm in Bonaire. I met a British couple on the Sand Dollar/Den Laman pier early this morning. I wished them Happy Halloween and asked what they were dressed as. They said, scuba divers, the scariest thing we could think of :)

I'm in Bonaire. I met a British couple on the Sand Dollar/Den Laman pier early this morning. I wished them Happy Halloween and asked what they were dressed as. They said, scuba divers, the scariest thing we could think of :)
Two weeks till we spook the fish in Bonaire. How’s the trip so far?

Two weeks till we spook the fish in Bonaire. How’s the trip so far?
Fantastic, 40 dives, 46 1/2 hours in the first 11 days, 2 days to go. Water 83-85, generally good visibility, usual occasional mild to moderate current. Very nice weather. All the usual suspects. Big yellow Frogfish and her mate on Bari, seahorse on Cliff. Less turtles and Tiger Grouper than sometimes, no octopi, but many spotted, green, goldentail and even a few chain morays.

I wish you and @uncfnp as good a trip and my wife and I have had. It's so good to be back after 2 years :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom