Happy Holidays!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Warren_L

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Just wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone here a happy holiday! This past year has been a great learning experience due in large part to the members and moderators of the Scubaboard. As well to the friends I've made over the past year, had it not been for SB.

Dive often and dive safe!

W

to you! Have a great holiday season, thanks for kind words!

Kayla

Best wishes for a happy, safe, and prosperious
New Year to all

Merry Christmas to all here at the board I have learned a lot diving with you guys and reading all the posts. Lets also remember all the troops not here for the Holidays and hope that they return home soon and safe.
Semper Fi

A very merry Christmas to everybody also! Thanks SB for this great forum. I am very grateful for this forum. I have met a lot of really neat folks, some even from my home town and some with similar passions and occupations. This really is a community, and the moderators do a splendid job of keeping it family friendly. Thanks!
Merry Christmas
Happy Diving!
:j

Back
Top Bottom