Happy International Women's Day!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
To all the women of this board. March 8 (vosim Marta par rooskie) is International Women's Day, it's rarely noticed in the US, but perhaps it should be.

Recognition is always appreciated for who you are, and what you have accomplished.

As a woman (least the last time I checked I was hehe) I think as a group we've accomplished a heck of lot, and we should be proud of everything we do. Whether the work place is out there in the corporate rat race, or at home --- I say

Great going ladies!

Thank you, Walter.

I didn't even know there was such a thing! I did buy fresh flowers for my desk today. I think I will use this as the excuse if anyone asks me!

Thanks for celebrating us Walter!

:bunny: KC_Scubabunny :bunny:

Thanks, Walter!

Scuba-sass :)

As a man who has learned the hard way that men and women cannot be equal... because women are so much better then we men are... I bow before the wome divers here on this day... ::yea

Thanks for giving us the illusion that we are in charge :)

Originally posted by tchil01
As a man who has learned the hard way that men and women cannot be equal... because women are so much better then we men are... I bow before the wome divers here on this day... ::yea

Thanks for giving us the illusion that we are in charge :)

Oohhh...A wise man after my own heart!

You're welcome :eek:ut:

Back
Top Bottom