Happy New Year from Switzerland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

horis24

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi everyone,
I am Markus from Switzerland. I dive for quite a time, mainly in Switzerland, the Mediterranean and up north UK, Scotland and Norway. First OC, then JJ-CCR, Triton, and now Fathom.

I discovered this board when looking for answers concerning adapting the Triton mCCR to my needs. Actually I got helped, but due to the CE-limits in Europe I was not able to do what I wanted with the Triton, also because I am not a good tinkerer myself. Sad, because the lightweight factor with the Triton was awesome. When you get older, you no longer want > 50kg / 110lbs on your back when walking down to the water.

There are not that many good mCCR (I am hooked on this concept) on the market, but then I found a second hand Fathom CCR here on the board. Now after a couple of dives, I am actually in love with that machine and the Triton is now up for sale on Facebook Rebreathers for sale.

However, Scubaboard is a great place, thanks for keeping that thing up and running.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom