Happy New Year to all California Kelp Divers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Jim, I'm looking forward to meeting up with the kelp divers in person this year. It seems silly but I fly long distances to dive and havent yet been to my own backyard yet.

OOOHHHHH You need to join all of us anytime you can!!!

Your photography is great my friend!!

Here is a cabezon for everybody.

And started the first day of the year at Pt. Lobos yesterday. Viz was beautiful at Granite and Cannery Wall. You can check out the rest of the pictures here.

Merry Merry Happy New Year everybody@!!

HERE'S A TOAST FOR PLENTY OF AWESOME DIVES AND FRIENDS FOR 2008!!!! :coke::coke:

Nice Fiji Pics. What time of year did you go?

I went over Thanksgiving. It was a good time all around. Water was nice and warm. It did rain the first half of the trip, but it didnt stop the diving operators. This was the first time I had been on a small boat through monsoon rains. Everyone had masks, snorkels, and wetsuits on for boat ride to the dive site. very funny.

This was also the first time I had a camera with me. Thanks for the comments, I still have to refine my underwater photo skills.

I went over Thanksgiving. It was a good time all around. Water was nice and warm. It did rain the first half of the trip, but it didnt stop the diving operators. This was the first time I had been on a small boat through monsoon rains. Everyone had masks, snorkels, and wetsuits on for boat ride to the dive site. very funny.

This was also the first time I had a camera with me. Thanks for the comments, I still have to refine my underwater photo skills.

Wow, that sounds wild! I'm going to Beqa Lagoon next month. Do you know if that's still considered the rainy season there?

That was your first time taking UW pics? They're really nice already! Have fun with it.

Wow, that sounds wild! I'm going to Beqa Lagoon next month. Do you know if that's still considered the rainy season there?

That was your first time taking UW pics? They're really nice already! Have fun with it.

yes its still rainy season there for the next few months. I want to check out Beqa next time I go there. Fiji is a blast. Lots of dive sites... too many to see in one trip. Careful with the Kava!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom