Happy October

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be there. Coming down for short trip Oct 6-10th.

Hola Thomas!
Stella emigrated to the USA. :( I miss her.

When do you come in?

Dave, is Stella the cat still living at Villa? Or Brent took her back to US?

If she is still there, I will bring her few packs of Fancy Feast Treat at Oct. when I am there. In comparison to my spoiled cat, she is so thin.

Hola Thomas!
Stella emigrated to the USA. :( I miss her.

Bummer! Two years ago I bought some Fancy Feast from Mega and fed her. I really enjoy playing with her. She was jumping up and down and standing on my shoulder.

So is there a new cat or only Murphy remains?

P.S. I send you a PM about my travel date

So, which of you SB'ers are staying at Villa Aldora next week? My wife and I are apparently to be in the Courtyard Sur unit Oct. 1-8, departing Oct. 9. @WarrenZ?

Cameron suite Oct 3-11

Good talking with you last night Dave. Hate that Sarah and I will miss the festivities but that's how it goes.

I'll give you a call when we get down Nov 2. Hopefully we can meet up then.

Hoop

Alexander Suite October 14-21....hubby and I.

OK it's October, daily reports would be nice. Please leave out any mention of bad weather though.

Did a nice 114' 82 minute dive out to the dropoff from aldora villa. Tomorrow the boat.

Did a nice 114' 82 minute dive out to the dropoff from aldora villa. Tomorrow the boat.
Did the express afternoon dive by boat close to the Villa once and the current was moving pretty fast, any issue with current?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom