Happy Thanksgiving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Derek S

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Just popping in to say Happy Turkey Day...See you all in the spring...I think...:07:

I hope so too, but how many of us are going to continue diving, and more importantly, where are we going to continue diving?

Have a happy day you TURKEYS!! XXOO

Derek S:
I hope so too, but how many of us are going to continue diving, and more importantly, where are we going to continue diving?

I need to take a ride down to long pond........see if I can figure out where that Tug boat is that I heard about, and if there is easy access and parking.

We could also try the north end of Seneca Lake next to the park, but I hear that it's like Webster Park, Shallow and low vis.

Wish I couls afford a Quarry :wink:

You don't mean the tug boat in the river??? I know right where that is and there's ZERO vis. Besides, I would be caught dead diving in the river. Rumor is put a roll of film in your pocket and swim across the river. It'll be developed by the time you reach the other side.

hnladue:
You don't mean the tug boat in the river??? I know right where that is and there's ZERO vis. Besides, I would be caught dead diving in the river. Rumor is put a roll of film in your pocket and swim across the river. It'll be developed by the time you reach the other side.

No, I mean a Tugboat in Lake Ontario. Supposedly off the end of Long Pond, 400? yrs out from a green house? It's worth a look if there is a place to park legaly nearby.

Wish you had told me about the free film developing before I spent all that $ switching over to Digital!! :11: :D

There is a wreck off the buoy off Wautoma Sholl.. Don't remember if it's at all accessible from shore... I think it's out a bit on the lake. Buoy #1.

hnladue:
There is a wreck off the buoy off Wautoma Sholl.. Don't remember if it's at all accessible from shore... I think it's out a bit on the lake. Buoy #1.

I heard that that was just a buoy, no wreck!?! My sister in-law says she used to see boats there and people diving.

Someone in my flotilla has dove it. Wooden wreck, about 70ft.

Back
Top Bottom