Happy Valentines Day....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hope your sweety takes care of you.

Chad

Valentine's Day...hmph..

Look at all the women that were after you for your birthday....you should be eating this holiday up.

You would get huge brownie points if you sent them all flowers. :)

Chad

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
Look at all the women that were after you for your birthday....you should be eating this holiday up.

You would get huge brownie points if you sent them all flowers. :)

Chad
Notice how far away from me all those women live and how impossible it is for me to get a date locally...they are only being nice because they live outside ground zero of the O-ring zone..

There's got to be at least one chick that's willing to run around with such a wild and crazy guy.....I mean look at you...you're a tall, skinny, gym going hunk with a lot of lovin to give....hmmm...maybe women in DC are different...stupid protestors...they wouldn't no a good thing if it was right where they were standing.

O-ring once bubbled...

Notice how far away from me all those women live and how impossible it is for me to get a date locally...they are only being nice because they live outside ground zero of the O-ring zone..

Long distance relationships are better for some. :D

Chad

Long distance relationships are better for some. :D

Chad
I have tried long distance relationships twice and they have both failed miserably (not to mention seriously ate into my diving funds).

:angel:

I didn't say anything.

ALL RELATIONSHIPS EAT INTO DIVING FUNDS.

Anyway the whole point of long distance it to keep it that way. You aren't suppose to go visit....that ruins the fun. :D

OH, I AM GOING TO GET IT FOR THIS. :(

Chad
That in itself makes a strong case for avoiding relationships like fire coral..

Back
Top Bottom