Happy Valentines Day....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
ALL RELATIONSHIPS EAT INTO DIVING FUNDS.
oooh yeah. Anyone looked into the price of two dozen long stem roses delivered in San Francisco? I could have done an Advanced Nitrox course with that money.

Yikes, they don't get delivered for another hour - good thing my other half doesn't read this forum :)

O-ring - I suggest that you quit the gym and rely on charm to win a heart - or do what I did - move in with a cute stranger and THEN start dating her :D

ckharlan66 once bubbled...

ALL RELATIONSHIPS EAT INTO DIVING FUNDS.

Yeah...anything that isn't SCUBA eats into diving funds...damn gear intensive sport....but I do get to spend plenty of time with the cute little kiddy of mine...she is getting more and more active every day.....she giggles and laughs with authority now.

As for 2 dozen roses delivered...here in OH...there's a special going on for 74.95 !!!!! Are you F**KING kidding me????? 75 bucks for 24 goofy-ass flowers....come on...I can get like a dozen lollipops for that price. The price of the little lady's hair-cut/coloring/shampooing at the salon was less than that..not to mention she likes that a whole hell of a lot more.

$74.95? That's a bargain - it's $140-$180 in San Francisco.

Mind you, we regularly pay $2.19 for gas as well.

Just got a phonecall - they've arrived - I think I'm set for the weekend :eek:ut:

O-ring once bubbled...

Notice how far away from me all those women live and how impossible it is for me to get a date locally...they are only being nice because they live outside ground zero of the O-ring zone..

O-ring zone... hmm... shortens to O-zone...

Now I really dont wanna know what caused the hole in the O-zone layer...

There is something to be said for living in the midwest. My fiance isn't getting flowers though...she is getting new fins. Besides I need to be practical about gifts when we are getting married in 4 months.

Scubaroo once bubbled...
$74.95? That's a bargain - it's $140-$180 in San Francisco.

Mind you, we regularly pay $2.19 for gas as well.

Just got a phonecall - they've arrived - I think I'm set for the weekend :eek:ut:

140$$$ I thought we were getting "raked" in OH for flowers...damn dude...you must have it in for this chick. Anyway...I got my refund check today....YEAH!!!! reg purchase in the works....

I went back to remove the comment I made in order to destroy the evidence and everyone quoted me.....I can't get rid of that......out, out, damn spot (see I be edumacated....i done read that Willy Shakes his spear guy.)

Chad

O-ring once bubbled...
Valentine's Day...hmph..

Come on O-ring ... HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

KyMermaidDivr once bubbled...

Come on O-ring ... HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom