Hartenberger dive light, hand lamp 125 compact, rechargeable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eins

Registered
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hartenberger1.jpgHartenberger2.jpgHartenberger3.jpgHartenberger4.jpgHartenberger5.jpgHartenberger6.jpg

50W/25W/12W with burn times of ~70/140/280 min. Everything on the lamp works as it should, the deepest I had it was at some 160 fsw.
With this light power, you may want to bring it on every day dive, to see the beautiful colors at depth. That's what I did, so my lamp has a few hundred dives under its sturdy case, which shows some surface scratches and signs of use. None of that has any influence on its function or integrity, and the glass is scratch-free. It had gone through a replacement set of batteries and now needs a new set. So you have a choice:

A) buy it as is and replace the battery yourself. Will save you some now and cost you some later. Not recommended, but hey, you're the customer.
B) let me put in a brand new pack with 12V/5Ah that I will have made to specs after you agree to a purchase. I will include the receipt of the batteries (about $80 at batteries+) so you see they are brand new, and I will solder it together again (three solder points) to guarantee that it works.

This lamp compares approximately to their current hand lamp 125/compact at Hartenberger's site. They want a horrendous amount of money for their Rolls-Royce lamps (last time I checked, my set was almost $900!). So, mine is a deal, because you get the real thing for a ton less. Mine has the borosilicate front lens, two reflectors (spot and flood), comes with the upgraded off-shore charger, a spare set of O-rings, two 50W (one is new), a spare 30W burner and a neoprene sleeve.

I am asking a ridiculously low price of $110 for version A or $195 for version B, just because my wife keeps nagging that I get this sold*
Add shipping at actual cost** and any PayPal-related fees (or pay by check or as gift).

*Why am I parting with my favorite dive light? I gave up diving a few years ago, and with cancer keeping coming back, I don't think I'll ever get to get it underwater again myself. So there, my loss, your gain.
** figure a total of 10 lbs shipping weight, shipped from zip 84601, calculate cost at usps.com to your destination at your preferred speed of shipping.

I forgot to mention that this item will be sold to the buyer who is first to send payment. Thank you.

PRICE REDUCTION!

I am now asking only $99 for the bare (without battery) or $184 for the light with new battery installed.

If you are looking for a STRONG, BRIGHT light, you will not be disappointed.

Moderators, please close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom