Has anyone ever dived with Blue Project

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

surgeman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
In surveying the landscape I came across their website but have not heard them mentioned on the boards. Has anyone had any personal experience with this op. Would seem to be one of the smaller ops that seem to be centered on small fast boats and personalized service?

Yes, I've dived with them 3 trips now, and will be diving with them again in May and in December. Small outfit, basically a couple, with Paco handling the business and scheduling and Blanca leading dives with other DM's if needed. Very personal service (valet service for your gear), very safety conscious, much focus on environment/conservation, excellent patient teacher, great for newer divers or mixed groups. They allow you to dive your computer, so dives over an hour each are the norm. They have great reviews on Tripadvisor - 80 total reviews (including mine), with 79 people rating them Excellent, and 1 Very Good. If you are staying south of the marina, they will pick you up at your hotel dock, if you are located north, you'll have to cab it to the marina to meet them. But it's worth it to go with them. There are many good dive ops on the island, but I have to believe they are right up there with the best.

Hmm I wonder how much a cab is from Suites Bahia to the marina?

In surveying the landscape I came across their website but have not heard them mentioned on the boards. Has anyone had any personal experience with this op. Would seem to be one of the smaller ops that seem to be centered on small fast boats and personalized service?
They are running a promotion in the marketing sub forum above this one.

Hmm I wonder how much a cab is from Suites Bahia to the marina?
Should be 90 or 100 pesos from there. Can't remember if it used to be 80 and is now 90, or used to be 90 and now 100!

Actually I will be diving with her in 4 days!
:dancingsnoopy:

If you are staying at "Mi Casa En Cozumel" as part of their package it includes a taxi from there to the caleta (marina) and back after the dives. I have been diving with Blanca for several years and her knowledge, patience, safety conciousness and genuine freindliness is so wonderful to be be a part of. You will never feel like a number or "just another diver" when you dive with Blanca. She is well respected in the dive community as she respects the others. You will be able to dive your air even if there are other divers that come up early. You cannot go wrong with her!

Last edited:
Agree with everything said. Blanca and Paco are great! This will be our third year diving with them but we've known Blanca for about 5 years now. Great service. Thorough dive briefings. Safety conscious. We love them!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom